The Luna Team is ready to help you in all your real estate needs. With over 25 years combined real estate experience, you can count on us to handle all the details of the sale or purchase of your home. Martin and his team are ready to answer any questions you may have and to help you navigate the sometimes confusing real estate sales process. Take a moment to read our bio below and give us a call today! Read Zillow Reviews Here
- Our main goal is to HELP YOU in the purchase or sale of your home!
- We CARE about your real estate needs!
- 2014, 2016, 2017 , 2018 -- Top 100 Realtors in Our Area!
- Over 750 Career Transactions
- 63 Successful Transaction in 2019 - The average agent sells 3 homes a year! We're on track to close 80+ in 2020!
- 25 Years Combined Real Estate Experience in the Asheville, Weaverville, Hendersonville, Waynesville, Black Mountain and Surrounding Areas
- Experienced in Helping First-Time Home Buyers Navigate the Process from Loan Prequalification to Closing and Beyond
- Experienced in Bank Owned Foreclosures (REO's) and Short Sale Transactions
- Innovative marketing strategies to help you sell your home for top $
- Strong negotiation skills to get you the most $ for your home or help you pay less for one
- Large network of vendors, lenders and contractors
- Trusted resource for answers about the buying and/or selling process
- Support through the closing and beyond
- We are Fluent in Spanish!
- Full Time Buyer's Agent
- Full Time Administrative Assistants
"Our house was on the market for 2 years and we had been through 3 different agents who showed the house exactly 5 times. Martin and Christine had numerous showings over 4 month’s time and sold the house. Their commitment to us was wonderful. Very happy with all the extra effort put into listing, showing, repairs and sale." - Homer & Glenda Walker
How to Increase Your Home's Value
Why You Should Be Excited About the Housing Market
Very dedicated and professional people. Lisa Udolkin and Christine Luna provide us a complete support all the way through our property purchasing process. They are very accessible and diligent people that listen to your requirements with details, focus and dedication, so at the end we experienced a successful closing as we were expecting at the beginning. We highly …
-Alfredo Diaz and Miren Aizpurua , Client
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond